- TIES Overview
- Our Mission
- Our Members and Partners
- Our Leadership
- Project Summaries
- Annual Reports
- Our Story
- What is Ecotourism?
- TIES Lifetime Achievement Award
- Employment Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
- TIES Overview
- Find Members
- Get Involved
- Global Conference and Trade Fair
- Opportunities for Professionals
- Opportunities for Travelers
- Opportunities for Students
- Become a Sponsor
- Connect to us
- TIES News
- Industry News
- Member News and Projects
- Browse by Region
- Newsletter Archive
- eNewsletter Sign Up
- For Members
Travel Ambassador Program
About the Program
Empowering travelers to "be the change" by spreading the word about ecotourism and responsible travel.
What: TIES aims to collaborate with Travel Ambassadors from various countries and regions, to help spread the word about TIES and ecotourism. The main goal of the TIES Travel Ambassador Program is to encourage as many people to join TIES as Traveler members, and by doing so, inspire them to make travel choices that positively impact their communities, the environment and the future of travel and tourism.
Who: TIES Travel Ambassadors are:
- Keen to spread the word about TIES mission.
- Committed to following TIES Code of Conduct.
- Enthusiastic about sharing benefits of travel.
- Actively engaged in local and international networks.
Why: Travel Ambassadors will have the opportunities to:
- Become active advocate for a sustainable future of travel.
- Be published in TIES blog and newsletters.
- Establish personal connections with a number of engaged travelers.
How: Travel Ambassadors will work with TIES team to contribute to TIES Traveler eNews*, Your Travel Choice Blog and social media platforms, as well as utilizing their networks to engage travelers.