- TIES Overview
- Our Mission
- Our Members and Partners
- Our Leadership
- Project Summaries
- Annual Reports
- Our Story
- What is Ecotourism?
- TIES Lifetime Achievement Award
- Employment Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
- TIES Overview
- Find Members
- Get Involved
- Global Conference and Trade Fair
- Opportunities for Professionals
- Opportunities for Travelers
- Opportunities for Students
- Become a Sponsor
- Connect to us
- TIES News
- Industry News
- Member News and Projects
- Browse by Region
- Newsletter Archive
- eNewsletter Sign Up
- For Members
Research and Publications
Access TIES Research and Publications
- Certification and Standards: Certification handbooks, reports on sustainable tourism certification programs.
- Climate Change and Tourism: Tourism operators' impacts and carbon footprint, TIES traveling with climate in mind campaign.
- Voluntourism: International voluntourism guidelines research initiative, voluntourism survey reports.
Please Read: Publications Policy
TIES publications, including articles published through TIES website, TIES blog, e-publications and e-newsletters, may be reproduced in whole or part for educational or non-profit purposes, provided proper acknowledgement of the source ("The International Ecotourism Society, www.ecotourism.org") is made.
No use of TIES publications may be made for resale or for any other commercial purpose without prior permission in writing. TIES requests to receive a copy of any publication that uses a publication by TIES as a source. Please contact TIES to obtain further details.
Research & Publications: Become a Key Project Partner
From consumer trends to industry needs, TIES offers professional services to develop reports, manuals and guidelines, and publications on critical issues around sustainability in tourism. Our team of experts will work with you to form customized approaches to each project in order to maximize results.
Research Project Sponsorship: To be customized based on project scope.
Benefits: Expert advice on your specific research needs and access to TIES resources to assist with the development of the project. Recognition in TIES reports and publications as a key project partner and contributor.
If you're interested in receiving more information or would like to discuss your marketing goals, please contact: Ferdinand Weps, TIES Director of Membership and Operations, Email: fweps[at]ecotourism.org, Phone: +1 202.506.5033 x11